Covid-19 and Home Learning
Continued support for our families who are still learning from home with their children
We recognise that these are worrying times right now and wanted to reassure you that the well-being of our children and staff is, and will remain, of upmost important to us.
Where you can look for help, support and advice:
- Class eschools page - this will not only be a place for children to access tasks set by their class teacher but also offers a message function to enable children (and parents) to communicate with their class teacher. Teachers will use this page to keep in touch with children whilst they are learning from home. Please check this page regularly.
- School Office - if you have any questions or concerns, please phone the office and speak to one of our admin team who will be able to offer support and advice.
- Carclaze Website - we will be using this to offer support and advice if your child needs to learn from home.. We will add links to resources and online platforms to support you and your child with home learning.
- Carclaze Social Media Pages - we will use our school Twitter and Facebook pages with information, resources and to signpost parents and carers to places offering support and advice.
Please refer to the CELT Remote Learning Policy for more information regarding home learning. Click on the link below.
What do I do if I am concerned about my child or another child during the closure?
contact the Multi Agency Referral Unit (MARU) on the numbers/email addresses listed below
- make an anonymous referral to Childline or the NSPCC
- click on the links below to be taken to their websites for more information